Create your own TD 3 Create your own TD 3

oddmachine

dude, add me :P

Kaleidoscope Reef Kaleidoscope Reef

Fun

This kind of games makes newgrounds fantastic. Very nice graphics and well done level design.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Calming

Simple to play and fun. Wished it was longer.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great Game

Finally finished. I loved it, was easy and tons of fun. very good game design. 5/5, 10/10

Electric Box Electric Box

loved it

Awesome game with clever puzzles. Its only minus were the graphics which could have been better. The level design is very well done as the puzzles are not too difficult nor easy.

Aether Aether

Nice Colors

Liked the game, especially the idea of exploring the universe and the dreamy feel. The problem is I couldn't find any button for stopping sounds (It is OK, but after a while the soundtrack becomes a bit repetitive) and also for quality change (as there were used vectors for graphics)

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

liked it

Nice soundtrack and plot. Also I like the twisted way the things work (like picking the door's lock to make the chest open) Too bad it was that short. Anyway, looking forward for next episode. Keep up the good work.

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

fun fun

A zombie shooter that can be played even by kids. But it gets boring after a while because it's a bit too repetitive. If you could add more gun modes and increasing difficulty would be more addictive. 3/5. 7/10

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

9/10

And 5/5. As many people say, the best cannon game I've played. Very addictive. 9 because I don't see any score system, the rest is great. Would be nice if it could keep the scores though. I bet many people would send their best results :)

Canabalt Canabalt

Cute and simple.

Nice simple graphics and very good for a 5 days work. But it becomes kinda annoying after you die and have to start slowly from the beginning.